Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov 30, 2010

Nov 30, 2010...elliptical workout, 10 miles: 46 minutes...

Didn't get up in time to get my workout in this morning, but sleeping in that extra hour was oh so worth it. I knew I HAD to get a workout in today though as I ate MAN sized breakfast. 3 LARGE pancakes, absurd amounts of butter and enough syrup to say 'hey you want some pancakes with that syrup?' Oh, but I DID only eat 2 sausage links instead of the 3 I REALLY wanted so I guess I get some good girl points there.

I haven't worked out on the elliptical for this long in quite sometime and it felt good to get the miles in.
STILL havent gotten back into the weights...I REALLY need to do that.

On the Nike front, I have decided to send them back in. Well that was until about 20 minutes ago. A friend of mine sent me an email saying that she thought Scheel's might help me out, even if I didnt buy the shoes there, so I may take them there first and see what they can do for me.

I plan to run either tomorrow or Thursday, just a few easy miles. Either outside or on my neighbors treadmill.

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of December??

2 comments:

  1. good work on the elliptical! i really hope that you will be able to just exchange your shoes...that would make it all so much easier and you wouldn't miss a beat :) yay!

    i can't believe december is here...but i'm so excited! my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancakes. Hmmmm.......Ohh that's got me thinking. Wonder if the family would like some crepes for breakfast. Nom nom nom nom. =)

    10 miles on the elliptical! Dude!

    ReplyDelete