Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov 16, 2010

Nov 16, 2o10...5 miles, easy run....53:40 (10:43 pace)...34*....gear: headband, buff, tank top, LS shirt, shorts, Fila tights, hydration belt, tunes

Nice slow easy run today. Felt great. Was able to breathe thru my nose pretty much the whole time, even through most of the uphill portions!
I kept the pace NICE and easy....kind of like this guy....
Stylin'....



Anyway, I am hoping to get back into the weights and abs this week, I have been seriously slacking the last week! My runs this week are a little off due to getting my LSD in this past Sunday instead of last Saturday, so instead of Mon-4, Wed-3, Thurs-2, I am doing Tues-5, Thurs 3...then its 10 miles this weekend!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. good work! it was about that same temp this morning for my run :) i actually enjoy running in the cold. except for when i'm sick and my throat hurts....

    that picture is HILARIOUS. and wrong. but mostly funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo =D

    I get annoyed when my schedule gets off course too- like a sunday race or a short race on saturday when I normally do a long run. You'll get back on track :))
    Great job on your 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you took some form-pointers from him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, funny picture. I HAVE to think that was a dare of some sort, I mean come on!! =)

    ReplyDelete