Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My favorite sites-Part 1. FOOD!

I'm sure none of you out there are as looney as I am but have OODLES of bookmarked sites on all things weight loss, dieting, clean eating, healthy eating, fitness and running. WHEW!  Out of all those sites, I wanted to share some that I thought were helpful. I hope they help you, too (I'll know if they do if you 'follow' my blog...hint hint)...

The first installment are sites on FOOD!



FRUIT AND VEGETABLES PORTION SIZE
>>>I think this site is helpful to see HOW big a portion of any given fruit or vegetable really is

249 FOODS YOU CAN EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT
>>>Lots of food here!

HIGH SATIETY FOODS
>>Explains satiety and lists some high satiety, but low calorie, options

WORLD'S HEALTHIEST FOODS
>>Lists the top 127 healthiest foods with links to each food item to explain its benefits

ZERO POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS FOODS
>>I've never done Weight Watchers but I like the idea of 'zero point' foods!

RECIPES UNDER 200 CALORIES
>>This site has SO many gorgeous recipes!!

If you have any to add, please tell me about them in the 'comments' section!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. I have a few of her books and I love them:

    http://balancedbites.com/

    ReplyDelete