Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec 20th, 2010 and great news!

Dec 20, 2010, KILLER elliptical workout...35 minutes 8.1 miles.

I did intervals on the elliptical this morning and worked it pretty hard, I think I might have seen sweat drip off the screen. =)
I feel like this is my first QUALITY workout in the last few weeks, so it felt really good.

In other news....we just got word that Nike is going to send us a voucher for full retail price of my 09's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could NOT be happier. They said we should get it in 5-7 business days. I wish I could contact them and say 'dont even bother sending it, I already know what I want!' =)

In other running news, it looks like I am actually going to get an outdoor run in tomorrow!!!! I have been giddy all night thinking about it-isnt that nutso?
It's going to be gloomy, and 26 with a windchill of 16, but all I'll be seeing is sunshine and blue skies. And maybe some Care Bears and rainbows.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing Care Bears while I run is a reason to carry a firearm.

    I went out this morning in the rain for a little 5 miler. Felt GREAT. Have fun tomorrow in the chill air.

    And way to beat the elliptical into submission. You know you had a good workout when the next time you go to the machine it whimpers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care Bears and Rainbows! Awesome!!! (giggle) :-)

    ReplyDelete