Saturday, May 4, 2013

My 'babys' about to be born!!

This will be a short one as I gots to power this machine down and make sure to get a full charge before the morning!
If you're the prayin' sort. Please pray that my feet would hold up (no pain on either my bones, or my arches) and that my legs in general would be kind to me.

I did about 2,200 calories today and around 420-430 g of carbs (!!)
So I'm thoroughly plumped up for tomorrow.

Even painted my toe nails!!  (never happens) so you KNOW I'm excited...




Stay tuned for a FULL report (whenever I'm coherent again).... =)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck! I hope it all goes well for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Will be praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers, Miranda-they helped!!

      Delete
  3. can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete